Saturday, November 21, 2009

Josie's Bday Party

Hellooooo,

Sorry it has been so long. Just very busy with rehearsal for Urinetown and studying. So let me catch you up. Urinetown ended last weekend, it went great. Except we had to cancel one of the performances because many of the cast members were sick, but even with that, it went great!

Also, the weekend of Halloween we had mid-term break, so i surprised my family and went home! My flight ended up getting delayed many hours, so i ended up not getting home till about 3 a.m. on Friday the 30th, then i went to bed for about 3 hours before my grandma got my father to go down to my room so he could see me and be surprised. When he saw me he was really happy, then we told him that my mom didnt know yet, so he didn't go to work till he saw how my mom reacted. Then, i went and stood in the kitchen till my dad got her to go downstairs, she started crying when she saw me. They were being so loud that my brother woke up and saw me, he jumped out of bed to give me a hug! I was very happy to surprise everyone because i could tell they have all missed me tremendously. Then after that, we all talked till my parents had to go to work. I then took a shower and then went to breakfast with Tami, Tracy, and Rachelle. It was very nice to see them again for i have missed them a lot! After that, I went to coffee with Bri, it was nice to catch up with her and catch up. Then, i went to the office and worked, go figure, and then went out to dinner with Rachelle, Teri and Madison. After that i went back home to get ready to go see Emily's play with her mom, Jan Lynn. I went and got her yellow roses too because those are her favorite flowers. The play was great, but i got very tired since i had only gotten about 3 hours of sleep. After the show, Jan Lynn got Emily to come out and said there was someone here to wanted to say hi. When she saw me, her mouth dropped and she froze about 2 seconds, then came running and screaming to me to hug me. Everyone in the green room wandered what was going on, and when Marina saw me, she came running too. So did Sherre, it was great to see all of them. After than Jan Lynn and i went and got pizza and stuff to make cookies with, cause she makes the best cookies. We went and got Emily after she was done taking pictures and we just hung out, it was nice to see her and Jan Lynn because i missed them a lot! The next day i just spent with my family and then left Sunday at about 1 p.m. It was sad to say goodbye again.

But now i only have about 3 more week till i see them all again. Marina casted me in the show she is directing now, Leader Of The Pack. I will just start rehearsing whenever i get there, it will be nice to work with her, Bob, Emily, and Rita again!

Also, i auditioned for One-Acts, for only God knows why, and made it into 3 of them. So there goes all the free time i was looking forward too. Bethany and i bought little Snow Flowers and Christmas Trees from Target that we are growing. A few days ago, Muna and i went and tye-died shirts, we tye-died shirts for Bethany and Lynne too since they couldn't go. Also, a few days ago Aranya, Muna, Lynne, Jeff, and I went Holiday Card decorating, that was a lot of fun. Today, Muna and I went to Target and Wal-Mart because our hall is doing a Secret Santa. Also, tonight a bunch of us are going bowling for Josie's Bday. It should be fun, hopefully. I will try to write more often now!

No comments:

Post a Comment