Sunday, August 30, 2009

Going Away Party

Well, today i woke up at 8:15 to go to the fair and open the NOVA Booth! It was pretty slow because it was raining and storming for the first 2 hours, but then it got a little busier. Then i came home at about 4 and then relaxed and got ready for my Going Away Party NOVA had for me at Skate Plaza. It was so much fun! Teri and Madison got me a cake and so much more! I love them to death and don’t know what i will do without them! Poor Rachelle! It took her a while to get used to skating, but she got it! I was so proud of her! We skated and had fun, and yes, a few fell many times! Haha. Then we opened the presents they got for me, which i was not expecting! I loved them and just couldn’t believe how lucky i am to have such thoughtful and amazing people in my life! I will miss them so much and am sure i will come back and visit! It was a great party and night with friends! Tomorrow i am getting up at 8:!5 again to open the booth but will leave at hopefully 2 or 3 because i am having another Going Away Party with some of my theatre friends tomorrow night! I have such amazing people in my life!



Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment