Saturday, August 22, 2009

Had to get a blogspot!

Hello everyone,

I actually have another blog at joshuacooper.spaces.live.com, but one of my cousins told me about blogspot and how everyone has one and it is famous. Haha. So i decided to make one! I dont know which one i will keep up more, probably the other one because it is on my desktop, but we will see, so just check up on both! Today was a great day, worked and then went out on the boat with Tami, Kurt, and Tracy. I will miss them so much. I am going to go catch up on some reading on a book called Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By In America. It is a great book and the university i am attending is making all first year students read it, probably because it shows how our lives will be as poor college students, haha. So i will write more tomorrow!

Josh

1 comment: