Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kootenai County Fair

Well, yesterday i didn't do too much which is why i didn't write anything. I just woke up and relaxed and finished a chapter in the book i have to read for college, Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By In America, and have one more chapter to read along with the evaluation and afterward. It is a very good book and i really like it, i think it is starting to get me back into the mode of liking to read, which i haven't done in a looonnngggg time. So that's good cause i will be reading a lot in college. Today, i woke up at about noon and got ready to go to the Fairgrounds. Tami, Rachelle, Kurt, and I got everything set up for the fair along with Megan and Justin helping. Then at 5, everyone arrived for training. The booth looks amazing and everything is done. If you come by the fair, make sure to stop by the booth and say hi! I have to be there at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow morning, which i am NOT looking forward to, but i have to start getting used to waking up early for college because i have to get up at 7 everyday there pretty much and they are 2 hours ahead so that's like getting up at 5 my time, ahhh! It should be fun though, i can't wait to go! I can't believe i leave in one week exactly on thursday! Oh! Also, Tami, Kurt, Kole, and I went to TCBY's and got some yogurt, which was really good! I got their peanut butter one and it was really good. I have never been there because i thought it was just yogurt and i dont like yogurt, buts actually like ice cream, haha. So i plan on going there a lot now, especially since it's fat free! Well, it was a great day, i am going to go take a shower and go to bed because i have a long day ahead of me tomorrow!

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment