Sunday, September 6, 2009

1st day!


Wow, sooooooooooooooooo much going on and to do!!!! Today was the first day of Orientation here. It went well, early morning. Yesterday we hung out with my Grandparents that live about 5 hours from here and went to the Mall of America and such. Then we ate dinner and went back to the hotel after some last minute shopping for my room. Then, this morning we got here and got all the papers and such and started moving stuff up to my room. And let me tell you, it took a while, seeming how there are NO STAIRS! So we walked up and down 4 levels continuously. Then we went and did a make up orientation since we weren’t at the one in July and then went to lunch which was yummy! Then I came back to my room and started getting things situated while my parents went to more meetings and at 3 we went to Opening Ceremonies where they introduced stuff and we said goodbye, which was really sad and hard for me to do, surprisingly! Then i went with my FYSem and met the instructor and he introduced everything. After that my FYSem played some Ice Breakers and ate dinner, which was nice. Then we had a Floor Meeting about rules and policies and such. After that we had Fair Play, which was kinda cool actually! Shook about 200 or so hands tho…..YUCK!!! Scared about H1N1! Haha, but i have my hand sanitizer and soap! So will keep a lookout for that! We have another full schedule today, i didnt get to my room till about 10 tonight and proly wont do so until later tomorrow night! Hopefully i can keep awak seeing how i have to wake up in 6 hours. Ahhh! Need to get to sleep and get my room settled too! Will be doing that over the next few days!



Josh

1 comment:

  1. congrats on getting all that stuff done! Dont worry about your bed here-I'm taking good care of it! LMBO Anyway, have fun being on your own!

    ReplyDelete