Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of Classes

Well, today is the first day of the classes. This morning i had Calculus II, which i am already dropping and switching to Calculus I. I never had Calculus, but the test online told me i should take Calculus II, obviously it was wrong, cause i had NO idea what he was talking about! It’s all good. However, i have to do a whole bunch of stuff to get the class switched. Like the get instructor to sign off on it, get the instructor of the other class to sign off on it, get my advisor to sign off on it which i wont see till Tuesday of next week! Why can’t they just change it??? I just got back from Advanced Conversational Spanish and i look forward to that class and getting better at my Spanish. In about 40 minutes i have Voice, which should be fun. After that i will proly eat lunch. Later tonight i have to Theatre Picnic, which should be fun! It will be nice to get to know others in the theatre department here. I will see how i like this whole college thing in about a week after i get a week of my classes down and the homework load. Yesterday was the job fair and many of them told me that i would be a good fit, so that was good, unless they just say that to everyone to make them feel good. Hopefully i get one of them. I applied for all Clerical and Office work along with being an Ambassador and tour people of the campus! But first thing on my mind is……DROP THAT CALCULUS II CLASS NOW!!!!!!

Josh

1 comment:

  1. Im glad your first day went well. College can be crazy at times. Most important thing I learned was to READ the SYLLABUS!! And more than one time thru out the quarter/semester. Big papers that are coming due often dont even get mentioned more than once-or right before the due date reminders so you gotta calender it or something. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete