Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Amazing People in my Life

Well, today was a great day. I slept until about 1 in the afternoon, then woke up and took a quick shower and then went and got my haircut. It was great to see Kellie before i left for college, i told her i would be back at Christmas time to get my hair done again because she is the only one i trust with it. haha. Then i went to the NOVA Office to do some last minute work. After that i went to Bob’s for another going away party which was SOOOOO much fun! We ate and talked and played Catch Phrase, the best game ever!!!! We had lots of fun and took pictures! I have the most amazing people in my life and i love them dearly. The most amazing director ever, named Marina Kalani, bawled as she said goodbye and said that this wasn’t goodbye and she would see me Dec. 17th. I love her so much. My best friend Emily Cleveland took lots of pictures and we will see each other again, so we weren’t sad yet. Bob McAdams, the most amazing man ever, said bye to me and that was really sad too! I love them all and a girl named Nikki that i met tonight and was so much fun! I can’t believe i leave on Thursday. Well, i am off to bed, tomorrow is a busy day! Will have Coffee with Bri tomorrow morning at 10:30, then a dentist appointment at 12:30 and then lunch with Teri and Madison at about 3 or 4ish and then off to Tracy’s to watch a movie with some NOVA people again.



Josh

1 comment:

  1. Its amazing how much there is to do when your moving-I remember!

    ReplyDelete